Grobrix Pte Ltd (together with our subsidiaries and affiliates) provides a produce-growing experience through the Grobrix Proprietary Wall Farm System, seedlings, nutrients, product and all content featured on the website (www.grobrix.com) and through mobile or desktop, Grobrix driven social media pages. To make these Terms easier to read, all of the offerings shall now be referred to as Grobrix Services (“Services”).
By joining the Grobrix movement and subscribing to our Services, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service (“Terms”) which are discussed below and form a binding agreement between you and Grobrix.
If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms, you may not use the Grobrix product or service. Certain elements of the Grobrix Service may be subject to additional terms and conditions specified from time to time; your use of those elements of the Grobrix Service is subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms by this reference.
1. Who may Use the Grobrix Product and Service
Age Requirement. You must be at least 18 years old, or the age of legal majority in your jurisdiction of residence, to register with and use the Grobrix Service.
2. Subscription Requirements, Structure and Fees
You can access and use the Website and Services without telling us who you are or revealing any information by which someone could identify you as a specific, identifiable individual. If, however, you wish to use some of the features offered on the Website, you may be asked to provide certain Personal Information (for example, your name and e-mail address).
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us when you create an account, or fill any forms on the Website. When required, this information may include the following:
- Account details (such as user name, unique user ID, password, etc)
- Contact information (such as email address, phone number, etc)
- Basic personal information (such as name, country of residence, etc)
- Any other materials you willingly submit to us (such as articles, images, feedback, etc)
You can choose not to provide us with your Personal Information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of some of the features on the Website. Users who are uncertain about what information is mandatory are welcome to contact us.
3. Use of Grobrix Products and Safety Guidelines
You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by unauthorized users. You may not allow others to use your account. You must safeguard the confidentiality of your password, and if you are using a device that others have access to, log out of your account after using the Grobrix Service. If you become aware of unauthorized access to your account, change your password and notify our Support team immediately.
Grobrix will provide information on its Subscription requirements on the Grobrix Site and/or by other means through the Grobrix Service. Features and prices are subject to change.
USER ASSUMES SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES OF BUYER OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING FROM USE OF THE PRODUCTS AND THE GROBRIX SERVICE AND PLANTS GROWN USING THE PRODUCT. USER SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND GROBRIX SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR ILLNESS ARISING FROM THE USE OF GROBRIX.
USER SHALL FULLY UNDERSTAND THE BELOW SAFETY WARNINGS BEFORE USING THE GROBRIX PRODUCT AND SERVICE.
- The Grobrix Farm Walls were designed for nutritional, educational and entertainment purposes in the framework of an indoor location.
- No electrical or electronic part should be opened and/or modified or damaged. Only the original equipment supplied should be used.
- Included in the Grobrix Service is the provision of Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis sachets. Bti is an Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registered organic and biological insecticide. Whilst the system is enclosed, we recommend the use of Bti in Singapore to prevent any possible Mosquito breeding in the reservoir.
- There should always be enough water in the reservoir for the pump to always be completely immersed in water. If this is not the case, water should be added to cover the pump and the pump should be stopped in manual mode in the meantime.
- Upon installation from team Grobrix, the product will be firmly attached to the wall using adhesive tape. If at home you choose to move it, it is your responsibility to ensure it is securely refastened to the wall.
- The Grobrix device was designed to be used in an indoor location. It can however be used in an outdoor but fully covered location that has no exposure to rain or moderate to strong winds. If the user does choose to use the Grobrix product in an environment such as this, the user takes full responsibility for the electrical risks associated with accessing live mains power in an outdoor environment.
- Grobrix declines any responsibility for any water spillage in filling or using the Device, and any damage resulting from.
- The Device should not be used by children without adult supervision. No pet or other animal should be left near the device without proper supervision.
- When growing plants, always use tap water and the nutrients provided by Grobrix. Do not add or pour or spray any substance that could become toxic in the reservoir, on the plastic parts or on the plants.
- Always ensure that Grobrix Net pots remain on the system Farm Wall even when there are no plants in place. This is to prevent light reaching the inside of the device which would promote algae growth.